Q#2663 Bill Gold-The Life of My Dreams

The Life of My Dreams

After finishing reading, you will find who you are.


Introduction:

Once in one’s life, for one mortal moment,
one must make a grab for immortality;
if not, one has not lived.


If you think you can, you can.
And if you think you can’t, you’re right.

I’m tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want!

Creative personalities, leaders, innovators.
We believe in our self, in our own decisions and leave aside those
who don’t share our point of view.
We demonstrate such confidence
in our ideas, that the fear of failure,
which follows the others, retreats.

We refuse to stay in one line with mediocrity.

We refuse to act according to the book.
We write our own “book” of life
and create by denying traditions.
We can survive failure after failure
but not change our belief in
our own self.
We move forward, push to the edge,
and live our dreams.

We have such self-confidence,
that others start to think that
we know, where the levers
of the world are and how to operate them.

Far too many people have no idea
of what they can do because
all they have been told is
what they can’t do.

They don’t know what they want
because they don’t know
what’s available to them

Part 1. Living Someone Else’s Life

Most people live and die with their music still unplayed. They never dare to try.

Right after you are born, you have the same chances to succeed, create and achieve as everybody.
But right after that moment you face probably the worst enemy in your whole life. This enemy is called “Social pre-conditioning”.

You are programmed since your birth and on with external values, beliefs and expectations by your parents, by the mass media, by your friends, by your school teachers and by other people you get in contact with.

These expectations, beliefs and values determine your character, your action and your entire future.

*Birth, childhood, first steps….
   “Where am I? how does this world function?”
*First problems, character, right vs wrong…
   “I have a dream. How can I achieve it? “
*School, university, fear of failure
    My friends have already got jobs, I need a one perhaps
*First job, excitement, first paycheck
     “Failure. Better not to be initiative. Better follow the others.”
 
*Job, salary, bills….
            “Everybody I know is already married. Better I do as well.”
*Marriage, kids, happiness
            “Dreams, creativity, self-improvement. What?!Forget it !”
*Bills, bills, bills…
       “Live is cruel to me. My parents have always told me that I am too weak. Perhaps they were right.”
*Job, job, job….
            “I need more money. Perhaps I can win it in a lottery? “
*Bills, bills, bills
            “My boss told me that I cannot do anything right. Is it so?”
*Job, job, job….
            “I can try to start own business. but what if I fail? And I am too old now. No, it’s too late.”
*Bills, bills, bills
            “Why are other people so lucky? Perhaps I was destined to fail and suffer.”
*Job, job, job….
            “Perhaps my kids will be more lucky and will achieve more than I? …”
            “They should be more successful-they have inherited all my values and beliefs. “
*Retirement, death. End of the story !

Wait!.... Don’t die! Look back on your life!
Was it the life you have dreamed of ?
Was it the life of your dreams?

Or was it a miserable existence without any inspiration, triumphs and victories?
Was it the life full of fear, doubt and disbelief?
Was it the life at all?

What would you give for a second chance?
Would you life to be reborn?

Would you like to have a chance to live the life of your dreams!!!

Here it is…
A new chance, a new life, a new future!

PART 2. Wake Up! You are the one.

I know why you are here. I know what you’ve been doing. I know why you hardly sleep, why you live alone and why night after night you sit at your computer.

You are looking for him. I know because I was once looking for the same thing.
And when he found me he told me I wasn’t really looking for him.

I was looking for an answer.
It’s the question that drives us mad.
It’s the question that brought you here.
You know the question just as I did.

The answer is out there,
it’s looking for you,
and it will find you if you want it to.

You have to trust me.

Why?..

Because you have been down there,
you know that road,
you know exactly where it ends.

And I know that’s not
where you want to be.

“You have the look of a man who accepts what he sees, because he is expecting to wake up.

Do you believe in fate?
NO,
Why not?
Because I don’t like the idea that I am not in control of my life.

Let me tell you why you are here.
You are here because you know something.
What you know you can’t explain.
But you feel it
You felt it your entire life
that there is something wrong with the world
You don’t know what it is, but it’s there.

If you look into Christianity, Buddhism, Gnosticism, Kabbalah and other religious teachings, summarize all their main points and get them all together.

You will see that they all provide us with the pieces of solution for a huge puzzle: the true picture of the universe.

Do you want to know what the world’s best-kept secret is?
The world’s best-kept secret is that…..
You life is a game. Yes, it is spiritual and precious. But it is a game. This game has been created to serve only one goal: improvement of its participants.

Everyone of us comes in here, like a rough diamond, inexperienced. Through the participation in this game and through overcoming different challenges, we have the chance to gradually improve ourselves-to polish our character, knowledge, feelings and other features of our soul and body.

As it is impossible to do all at once- we participate in this game many times during different epochs until we achieve the highest possible level of development.

Don’t think you are, know you are.
I’m trying to free your mind. But I can only show you the door, you are the one who has to walk through it.

You have to let it all go—fear, doubt and disbelief. Free your mind.

 Part 3.The Life of My Dreams

So, what do you need to make this thing happen?
What do you need to live the life of your dreams? 
1 Step:
You need to find out how this whole thing called “life” works…..

2 Step:
You need to know how will this life of your dreams look like..

3 Step: 
You need to know how can you get there and by when will you be there…

And you need to act, because your dreams are not far away. They are only few steps ahead, waiting there for you.

People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don’t believe in circumstances.

The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and, if they can’t find them, make them.

Life is a series of experiences, each one of which makes us bigger, even though it is hard to realize this.

For the world was build to develop character, and we must learn that the setbacks and grieves which we endure help us in our marching onward.

When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.

Obstacles do not exist to be surrendered to, but only to be broken.

“People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.”
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.”

“I always knew I was going to be rich. I don’t think I ever doubted it for a minute.”

Life has a lot to offer to those who dare to follow their dream, who dare to take their future in their own hands, who dare to step over their failures and reach for the victory! 


The great use of life is to spend it on something that will outlast it. 

The opportunities are still there….
And always remember…it’s choice-not chance-that determines your destiny.

Your future is in your hands…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  ©Design by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO